Viral Marketing may sound like something bad but it is actually something very good. It is, also, a powerful way to generate traffic to your website. Eight of those ways are as follows:
1. E-mail: It was first, and is still being widely used for this venture of marketing. It is, however, getting more difficult to use as more and more government restrictions are placed on it. Still e-mail remains the most effective type of viral marketing.
2. Newsletters: This is an extension of e-mail but it a very effective tool. If you include enough timely and valuable information, a good newsletter can drive up the number of visitors to your website.
3. Blogging: Providing the tools on your website to enable bloggers to interact with one another is an excellent way to spread the message about your product of service. Bloggers have their ears to the ground for new products and services.
4. Chat Rooms: A chat room on your website can and does encourage interaction among your customers, which can’t be a bad thing. Also, you can use the chat room to schedule special events like having an expert available to answer questions on a given day at a given time.
5. Tell-a-friend Script: If you add this with a notice saying that e-mail addresses supplied will never be shared with third parties, you can increase your potential customer list extensively.
6. Video Clips: Including cool video clips on your website will keep the interest up and increase traffic. Posting your videos on YouTube.com is a popular viral marketing method.
7. Flash Games: They are a little expensive to start, but can be an extremely effective tool to get your viral marketing campaign going. Once they are launched, they require nothing more from you.
8. E-books: Now let’s look at using an E-book to start your viral marketing campaign. First you create an E-book… a really good one that has links to your website, or sales page. With e-books the potential customer now has your services saved on their computer making this marketing method highly recommend!
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Michael Warren is a successful Internet Marketer, and the owner of Newbie Web Marketing 101. Be sure to read my thoughts on the popular blogging marketing guide Blogging to the Bank 3.0 to help further your viral marketing arsenal.
Do You want to Reach Your Potential Customers on Auto-Pilot, with Smart Digital Inbox Email Marketing powered by A.I. & Automation?
Do you want to Receive Emails Lists and Send Personalized Emails Intelligently with a Free Trial Available that you can Cancel Anytime?