Nowadays, how we communicate online is pretty much shaped by the emails that are flying around virtually. Fast and efficient email communications are not enough apparently, we are moving towards quality email responses that will make or break an email marketing campaign.
Let’s find out ways how we can easily perform top-notch email marketing.
1. Keep responses to email inquiries clear and simple. Always avoid long sentences; shorter sentences are easier to read and understand.
2. Make sure the subject of your email is short, and that it focuses on a single point. Also ensure that the point is relevant to your recipient. Never use generic subjects for your email responses.
3. Always ensure that each paragraph has a thesis. You need to make sure that there’s enough space between each paragraph. This makes the email easier to read as it doesn’t look cluttered.
4. Avoid the temptation to explain your message too much or expand it beyond what is needed. Always get straight to the point and make the message embody clarity. Your emails should never read like a letter to a long-lost friend.
5. Always use declarative sentences; they work best for conveying information in an easily understandable way. Write in a simple manner, keeping in mind all levels of intellect. Also keep in mind that the recipient of your email may have very basic English skills so write in such a way that readability is enhanced.
6. Whenever one of your clients sends you an upset email, remember to always be sensitive to their emotional needs. In addition to that, be prepared to admit your mistakes and give clear solutions to the problem.
7. Always answer all of the sender’s questions. Oftentimes, people will send inquiry emails containing more than a single question. Responding to only one of these will invoke the sender’s resentment and he or she will form the opinion that you don’t care, and you’ll have lost a customer.
8. In the case that more follow-up will be beneficial, list everything you are doing to correct the situation, and also indicate when they are likely to receive an email about the progress of their inquiry.
9. Ensure that you’ve read through everything that the customer has sent before you respond to it. If you don’t, you could end up asking for information that has already been provided, and this will only serve to frustrate the customer more.
10. Always resist the temptation to refer inquiry emails to your FAQ unless this is absolutely necessary. Your sender is likely to have searched your site and not have found what he or she is looking for. Sending them back to search again could lead to further frustration.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jeffrey Cheah is an online list building specialist. Discover how you can make money online as quickly as by visiting http://www.InboxCashToday.com where you can download your FREE copy of “Inbox Cash Techniques” now. It’s only for a limited time!
Do You want to Reach Your Potential Customers on Auto-Pilot, with Smart Digital Inbox Email Marketing powered by A.I. & Automation?
Do you want to Receive Emails Lists and Send Personalized Emails Intelligently with a Free Trial Available?